Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-30-2016, 10:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: But we both know she's above permits.
Not to mention, the rhino horn bullets she has custom made for the task.

I heard Wikileaks has an e-mail in which she bragged about raping Cecil the lion, weakening him for the dentist's hunt.
This was of course only after a generous donation to the Clinton Foundation, by the tooth jockey.

Btw... cool song.
There is much to be said of a simpler life.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Assuming since you know about the Rhino Horn ammo you know she hand dips each one in the blood of a freshly killed orangutan before chambering the round. No wonder people think she is a *****! That is 10x more bad-ass than most male hunting rituals, and I get that those little whining ***** don't like being emasculated by a female senior citizen. Well, when their balls are as big as hers then they can talk!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - xxlt - 08-31-2016, 05:17 PM