Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 04:19 PM)kdgjr Wrote: I don't get the hate. I really don't. Like her or don't like her policies, but I don't understand the personal hatred.

I don't have a personal hatred for her, never met her.  

(08-31-2016, 04:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Because the conservative mainstream media has multiple stories every day recycling the same evil deeds... benghazi and emails and foundations oh my.

Just to be clear, I am about as liberal as they come.  It definitely is not the conservative mainstream media imparting my views on her.  Its her actions.

(08-31-2016, 05:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: #3: Probably the most important would be the primaries... When Clinton ran in 2008, Debbie Schultz was Clinton's campaign co-chair. When Clinton lost, Debbie Schultz later became the head of the DNC. Who was the previous head of the DNC that Debbie Schultz replaced? TIM KAINE, Clinton's VP pick. So she loses in 2008, gets her own person installed to be the head of the DNC, that person abuses the DNC powers to heavily favor Clinton's campaign over Sanders, leading Clinton to become the nominee. When she gets outed and has to resign from the DNC, she gets a job with Clinton's campaign in less than 24 hours, and Tim Kaine picks up a VP nomination for stepping out of the way for Schultz. I am not a big conspiracy guy, but damn if that doesn't smell to high heaven.

The corruption within the DNC was the last straw for me.  I could go on forever, but I'm sick of taking this kind of shit lying down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - Vas Deferens - 08-31-2016, 05:24 PM