Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 04:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I am not against her doing her job, which entailed 'helping an american company beat out a foreign company for a contract'.  I am against her taking kickbacks from the american company for her doing as such.  She is financially incentivized to legislate with favoritism toward that company.  

I understand this is the case with virtually all politicians, but to me she is just too entrenched.  Over 40+ years the clintons have raised over 3 Billion dollars for their political campaigns and 'foundation'.  Thats a lot of backs to scratch.

Right - this is a systemic problem, not a Clinton problem. And why do so many entrenched people hate her so much? Maybe because she might have the balls to change this system? She is OK with losing those incentives and kickbacks - perhaps? Even the slightest possibility of this system changing cares the poop out of those who want to suck that teat dry. So they fling feces.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - xxlt - 08-31-2016, 05:25 PM