Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 05:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Yes but staying married to an asshole purely for political gain says a lot about her moral fabric.

Maybe it says a lot about her self esteem. Maybe it says a lot about their relationship and how much they love each other - in spite of his deplorable conduct. Maybe they have had open marriage from day one and she doesn't give two shits. There is absolutely no way anyone outside of Bill and Hill knows why they are still married. And marital status, like religion, has little to no bearing on a person's ability to govern. Would I vote for a polygamist? Probably not. But give me single, gay married, unhappily or happily married, divorced, I really don't care. Would I vote for a Scientologist? Probably not. But give me deist, atheist, run of the mill Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, or pretends to be religious because they know it is the cost of doing business with a swath of the American electorate and I am fine.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - xxlt - 08-31-2016, 05:34 PM