Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 05:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe it says something about their relationship more than it being for political gain.

What a weird year when the couple that stayed together through all their troubles is blasted for it and the guy who has five kids with three different women is the "family guy".

Amazing.

I have never espoused the virtues of Drumpf

(08-31-2016, 05:34 PM)xxlt Wrote: Maybe it says a lot about her self esteem. Maybe it says a lot about their relationship and how much they love each other - in spite of his deplorable conduct. Maybe they have had open marriage from day one and she doesn't give two shits. There is absolutely no way anyone outside of Bill and Hill knows why they are still married. And marital status, like religion, has little to no bearing on a person's ability to govern. Would I vote for a polygamist? Probably not. But give me single, gay married, unhappily or happily married, divorced, I really don't care. Would I vote for a Scientologist? Probably not. But give me deist, atheist, run of the mill Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, or pretends to be religious because they know it is the cost of doing business with a swath of the American electorate and I am fine.

To be fair, I could really care less about what moist hole bill put his wiener in and whether or not she stayed with him.  I'm just getting heated here and posted that off the cuff.  

2 problems I have with her regarding marriage:
  • I find it troubling the number of federal elections that have included candidates from the same family over the last 20+ years.  Between the Bush's and Clinton's we're getting into dynasty territory.
  • It was not too long ago that she was against same sex marriage.  I understand people's views change, but thats one I believe I've always held.  Why did she want to restrict their rights?  Was it her faith?  Was it pandering?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - Vas Deferens - 08-31-2016, 06:03 PM