Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 10:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So one of the biggest strikes against her politically is that she remained married to Bill Clinton, but she stayed married to Bill Clinton just for political gain?

How can both of those true?

See my post further down.  "To be fair, I could really care less about what moist hole bill put his wiener in and whether or not she stayed with him.  I'm just getting heated here and posted that off the cuff."  

(08-31-2016, 10:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1.  You can't hate Hillary for taking campaign donations when every single candidate in the election does the exact same thing.

2.  If Hillary was the all-powerful puppet master you claim she is then she would have gotten the nomination 8 years ago.

3.  You have no idea why she remained married to Bill Clinton.   Many couples stay married after infidelity.

1.  I don't personally 'hate' hillary.  I do not like the things she has done.  And Bernie's campaign fundraising was far different from HRC.
2.  I never claimed she was an all-powerful puppet master.  I believe she is the most powerful in the current Dem field from a fundraising / DNC corruption perspective.
3.  See above.  I honestly could care less outside of the political dynasty / gay marriage issue I elaborated previously.

What do you think about the DNC leaks revelations?  Do you think this is the way the most powerful person in our 'elected' government should come to power?

Again, I'm asking out of an attempt for someone, anyone to convince me that a vote in her direction is the right thing to do.  She's at least talking about the right issues (with the exception of her unwavering support of isreal).  But I still can't find it in myself to actually support this candidate like I did with Obama and Kerry for that matter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - Vas Deferens - 08-31-2016, 10:20 PM