Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)...
(08-31-2016, 11:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I also ripped you when you were slobbering all over Peyton Hillis and ripping the Bengals for not trying to sign him.  And for predicting that the Bengals would have a losing record every season from '09 through 2013.

I don't ever, ever, ever recall calling a bunch for Peyton Hillis.  Perhaps Reggie Bush is who you're thinking?  I may have mentioned Peyton Hillis, one time in a thread about replacing Ced Benson, after numerous other choices went unsigned.  Slobbering is an interesting word choice.

The rest is just a flat out lie.  I wasn't even on the board in 2009 and I didn't make any prediction on the team in 2010 (that, which so many loved, came later).  I did predict a losing record in 2011, which go ahead and rip for me.  Everybody made the same prediction.  After I've just predicted non playoff winning seasons every year, and every year they've delivered.  It's the gift that keeps on giving.

You want to make a wager on their playoff chances this year?  Something harmless, like Loser has to rock an avatar of a dunce cap.  You let me know... Nervous
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)... - Wes Mantooth - 09-01-2016, 12:11 AM