Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(09-02-2016, 07:50 AM)djam Wrote: I dont disagree with you! It's a huge problem. Huge. These people create the laws that we all must follow. As we all should know, many of those laws have hurt us. We are locking up people for smoking pot for longer than folks who commit violent crimes. It's disturbing, and corp owners are not at fault. It's lawmakers. Its our public servants. They need less power, not more :)

Well, it's legal to bribe elected officials, not so much public servants. I'm not going to say it doesn't happen because I am certain it does, but the prevalence with which it occurs is tiny in comparison to what occurs with elected and appointed officials.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - Belsnickel - 09-02-2016, 09:07 AM