Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the backup QB really matter?
(09-02-2016, 04:37 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Fred you kind of brought this upon yourself. You clamored about Dalton too long before you opened your eyes. You used to be the 1 dogging anyone you percieved was a threat to Dalton. Now that you came to the dark side you're witnessing karma. Mcarron is a threat and therefore he must be traded.

If you really believe McC is a threat to Dalton's job, you're living in a fantasy land. The organization is 100% behind Dalton as the franchise QB, gave him a lengthy contract and even promoted Zampese to OC thanks in no small part to his relationship and work with Dalton. Dalton is also coming off possibly the best season by a QB in franchise history. 

Btw, I'm not saying McC must be traded at all costs. I wouldn't trade him for less than a 2nd rounder. He's a good backup. I just don't see a guy who is a future stud. That's the only difference between myself and people like yourself.

(09-02-2016, 04:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.  AJ did not get credit for a win when he went 3 of 8 for 6 yards.

I already accounted for that game. His record minus that start would be 1-1.

(09-02-2016, 04:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah right, because saying he gives us a better chance at winning games than any other back up we could go into the season with is EXACTLY the same as claiming he is the second coming of Brady.

However, saying that he is no better then any other back up we could sign off the street is the same as saying he sucks.

I never said he was no better than anybody off the street. I believe that was brownshoe.

There really are people here who think he can supplant Dalton though, which is still ridiculous.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the backup QB really matter? - Shake n Blake - 09-02-2016, 05:06 PM