Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS :
(09-02-2016, 01:46 PM)Benton Wrote: We will crush our enemy, see them driven before us and hear the lamentations of their women.

I am always concerned about the 1st game,especially in ny and it being 9/11.I am  telling all the nfl does not like us at all and trys everything they can to smoke us every year,i mean we have not had a opener homegame in pickin 7 f====ing years.I mean who puts up with this shit but us.I would have raised all kinds of hell about this.

All that being said,I feel like whoever in this game gets ahead a couple scores will win it.The jets are very good at their house and will be super up for this one.And watch out for crooked refs to take us down.They already feel like cincy is dirty which is a stinkin lie.If our guys stay healthy and keep andy upright,we should win.But this is a brand new team,new coaches and a lot of new players in key positions..I feel like we will make the playoffs in the backend of this schedule as it takes time to see what we have and whos whos.I so am praying we get it done 1st game,but it will be a very hard challenge for us.I do have faith and as a 47 year fan,I do not panick any more.I just hone in on a quiet rage before the big cats ATTACK.NOW LETS GO,WHO DEY ALL DAY.REMEMBER THIS ITS OUR TEAM,OUR TIME AND OUR TURN.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS : - kevin - 09-02-2016, 06:34 AM
RE: BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS : - fortyyearfan - 09-02-2016, 06:46 PM