Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the backup QB really matter?
(09-02-2016, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 4 posts in 5 pages; is this where I link the posts slamming him?

EDIT:

Post #4. Nobody compared AJ to Brady; simply replied to the OP that said a back up is not going to be Brady

Post#36 Nobody compared AJ to Brady; simply posted pictures of backups that have won the Super Bowl

Post #52 Nobody compared AJ to Brady; simply provided an example of a back up winning a Super Bowl

Post #64 Nobody compared AJ to Young; simply suggested someone should as Young if a back up can win a Super Bowl

To be honest, you should be ashamed for using them as examples and I hope folks read the posts quoted to see how hard folks try.

As I said: I don't know which thread you are reading but it is not this one.

Right. By bringing up Brady, these people aren't suggesting that something similar could happen with McCarron. Gotcha.

You always call people out for being biased or having a slant. Funny thing is, I'm doing the same. There's maybe 1 poster here that thinks Dalton can do no wrong and that McCarron is terrible. However, there's probably 20+ (probably way more than that) posters who think McCarron can be better than Dalton and actually want him to take the starting gig.

Maybe that's not totally evident in this thread in particular (which is mostly a back-and-forth with 3-4 posters), but that doesn't make it any less true. You can list the threads where people bash McC if you want. I'm not claiming it doesn't happen. But it's shameful for you to pretend there isn't some pretty heavy bias for McCarron as well. People that have somehow twisted a 68.3 rating, 3 fumble, 1 INT, 16 point performance into a good thing. We have some pretty big Bama homers here, and some of the Dalton haters from years past have converted into huge McCarron fans. Call a spade a spade, or you appear biased yourself.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the backup QB really matter? - Shake n Blake - 09-03-2016, 12:31 PM