Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For-Profit Higher Education Crackdown
(09-06-2016, 10:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I know Hillary is against all the ones that don't pay her husband eight figures over a few years.schools that don't produce results. I have an ITT Tech just down the street from my house. Guess it won't be there for long.

Here I was trying to have a conversation about something not related to the current circus.

(09-06-2016, 10:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: To the topic, I have no problem with a for profit institution that does its job, but we shouldn't be giving loans to students who attend schools that don't produce results. I have an ITT Tech just down the street from my house. Guess it won't be there for long.

This is the crux of it all, though. The contention is that these schools aren't doing their jobs. Most students that come out of these institutions are not very well educated according to a lot of people.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: For-Profit Higher Education Crackdown - Belsnickel - 09-06-2016, 12:29 PM