Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Comey Press Con. At 11am
(09-06-2016, 07:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.mediaite.com/online/fbi-report-proves-that-hillary-clintons-personal-email-use-was-allowed-just-like-she-said/

I like, he said sarcastically, how the author tried to downplay the "was allowed" falsehood. No, she was not allowed nor was she prohibited. They are 2 separate things. Just because I do NOT have a "No Trespassing" sign does not give anyone permission to come onto my property and have a cookout. You want to argue that she was not prohibited, by all means, go ahead, but stop trying to make it seem like she was allowed when she was not.

I also noticed the author conveniently left out the rest of the paragraph he quoted (emphasis mine):
However, State employees were cautioned about security and records retention concerns regarding the use of personal e-mail. In 2011, a notice to all State employees was sent on Clinton's behalf, which recommended employees avoid conducting State business from personal e-mail accounts due to information security concerns. Clinton stated she did not recall this specific notice, and she did not recall receiving any guidance from State regarding e-mail policies outlined in the State FAM. Interviews with two State employees determined that State issued guidance which required employees who used personal e-mail accounts for State business to forward those work-related e-mails to their official State account for record-keeping purposes.

Okay, so she was not prohibited from using personal e-mail, but she WAS required to forward those emails to their State account for which we know that Hillary did NOT do for ALL her emails.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 07-06-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 07-06-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 09-04-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 09-04-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - PhilHos - 09-06-2016, 01:07 PM