Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(09-06-2016, 07:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think anyone actually thinks someone lying about how dangerous a trip to a foreign country was 20 years later will lead to war, but that was one hell of a lie. I like that ***** Sinbad called her out and said the scariest part was deciding where to eat and "what kind of President would send his wife to a place too dangerous for him?"

I'm guessing the point was missed. The question was has she done and what could it hurt if she did it as President. My point was she lied about it once, she could do it again. She goes to visit one of our lesser friendly countries, then falsely states she was welcomed by gunfire, what could be an outcome?

I will say one of the funnier things about the story is that she was supposed to be visiting places that were too dangerous for Bill, when in actuality Bill just wanted her out of the White House so he could party.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - bfine32 - 09-06-2016, 09:20 PM