Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Johnson Stuns Morning Joe Panel With a Blank Stare: ‘What Is Aleppo?’
http://www.mediaite.com/online/gary-johnson-stuns-morning-joe-panel-with-a-blank-stare-what-is-aleppo/

Quote:Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson was caught by surprise on Thursday morning during a visit with MSNBC on what was — in no way — intended to be a “gotcha” question.

Morning Joe‘s Mike Barnicle asked the former New Mexico Governor, “What would you do if you were elected about Aleppo?” referencing the Syrian city that has been the hotbed of airstrikes and the setting for the refugee crisis.

[ooyla aid =NsN21yNTE62rxWJqywEes_adjpI4Dszc]

“And what is Aleppo?” he asked with a blank stare to the complete silence of the Morning Joe panelists.

“You’re kidding me,” Barnicle offered simply.

“No!” Johnson replied almost cheerily. Barnicle clarified further on the Syrian city he was referencing, and after a beat —

“OK, got it, got it!” he said like a school student who suddenly remembered the answer like he had been up all night studying for a test. “I do think that it’s a mess. I think the only way we deal with Syria is to join hands with Russia to diplomatically bring that to an end,” he eventually replied.

Watch above via Morning Joe.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Gary Johnson Stuns Morning Joe Panel With a Blank Stare: ‘What Is Aleppo?’ - GMDino - 09-08-2016, 09:22 AM