Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump paid IRS fine after illegal political contribution
(09-08-2016, 10:00 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: OH MY GOD!!!! Trump made a $25k pay-for-play political donation!!!! Pay no attention to the SEVENTEEN MILLION DOLLARS Bill Clinton received from a for-profit school.

Yeah, this is disgusting. But you HAVE to laugh at all the flack over a BILLIONAIRE throwing around a few hundred thousand, or even a few million, which are barely rounding errors on his tax return....versus a couple that was DEAD BROKE leaving the White House and are now worth over $100M, never having owned or run a business or working for one. A++++ grifting, right there.

I just laugh more at those saying Trump is anti-establishment, even though this shows he is just as much a part of it as career politicians, and I have to laugh at all of the "crooked Hillary" stuff, when, well, Donald is crooked as well and there is proof of it. Yet people want to ignore it. It wouldn't be as funny to me if so many people weren't so gullible as to buy his load and support him enthusiastically. There are a lot of people that are supporting both of them in an unenthusiastic way, but the ones that are die hard for either one really are just dumb.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump paid IRS fine after illegal political contribution - Belsnickel - 09-09-2016, 07:38 AM