Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we push to remove Hip-Hop Concerts?
(07-07-2015, 01:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You are welcome.  Now you understand that grabbing the minutia of similarities and using it to create an equivalent is the definition of false equivalent.  Given the fact that those flags have multiple historical and time tested similarities as to how they are used creates an equivalent that is not false.  I also note that they don't fly one of those flags on state capital grounds.

Also just for poops and giggles I wonder if they have Hip-Hop (especially racially divisive type) constantly playing at a state capital?  I bet not, but again I am always open to being corrected.

Yeah, you kinda brought up the Black Panther Flag. And by your logic the fact that it can be compared to the Confederate Flag proves that you cannot compare the violence, hatred, and racisim that that flag symbolizes to the violence, hatred, and racisim a genre of music promotes. Seems logical.

Also you are the only one that keeps bringing up Captial gounds; I really do know why. Unless you think that place is the only place either can "stand for" violence, hatred, and racisim. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should we push to remove Hip-Hop Concerts? - bfine32 - 07-07-2015, 01:19 PM