Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony
(09-12-2016, 01:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I think Biden could. But I dont know if they could get someone on the ballot on all 50 states at this point. Maybe there are rules that could allow it to happen for a special circumstance? I dont know to be honest.
Personally I think just about anybody with a pulse could beat trump.  But that's just me,  I totally understand peoples disdain for Clinton as well though.
(09-12-2016, 01:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's probably too late for Bernie to make a comeback. He alienated Clinton supporters up until he endorsed her, which alienated most of his supporters. Identity politics plays a huge role so whoever the Democrats run is still going to receive most of the Democrat vote. But the race is slow close that losing any voters and independents would likely give Trump the election.

Whoever they pick, if it's not Bernie, wasn't even running, and didn't receive any actual votes from anyone. Having a party appointed candidate should hurt that candidate's chances in a democracy, but then again Clinton's nomination was basically the DNC's appointment where primary votes were basically just a guise of democracy and choice, so who knows. Making Kain the presidential canidate and Biden as VP would probably be the best hope for the general election.

Technically President's could serve 10 years as President so Obama could be the VP and serve up to 2 more years as president even he needed to take over. This would probably be the worst possible way to handle replacing Clinton though.

I would honestly welcome a Pence vs Kaine election.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 09-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Hillary's health.. - SunsetBengal - 09-13-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - Belsnickel - 09-13-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - SunsetBengal - 09-13-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - Millhouse - 09-13-2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - Rotobeast - 09-13-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - SunsetBengal - 09-13-2016, 09:38 PM