Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm kind of glad the Oline got dominated.....
(09-12-2016, 12:35 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Stefan Wisniewski is up for trade and he's much better than Bodine...

It's a little late in the game to get a FA center.  And Wisniewski has been available for a while and received little interest, leading me to believe that he is either injured or just not the player he was.

The time to do this was either in the draft or initial free agency.  We drafted Westerman but I don't think they had Bodine in mind when they did.  There was effectively no significant competition in camp for the BACKUP, much less the starter.  Stupid considering the weakness we've had at the position since Cook was healthy.  If Bodine is so fragile emotionally that the team did not want to discourage him by bringing someone into camp then he shouldn't be playing pro ball.

I am not qualified to question Alexander since I know pretty much nothing about coaching or talent assessment - much less the situation at hand.  But Bodine was horrendous in the few plays I've been able to break down.

Just one game and I hope Bodine and the rest of the interior make us all look bad.  But I was totally embarrassed by their performance yesterday.  There  is no excuse for a performance that bad.  Half that bad maybe...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm kind of glad the Oline got dominated..... - 3wt - 09-12-2016, 05:46 PM