Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm kind of glad the Oline got dominated.....
(09-12-2016, 05:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bodine looked absolutely terrible and shame on the coaching staff and the front office for ignoring a weak spot that every sports player/pundit/fan can see is an issue on our line. Ignoring the issues isn't going to fix it.

Seriously, how can you claim that he is going to get Andy killed when he has been starting for two years already and has not gotten Andy killed?

Way too much overreaction.  You all are nothing but a bunch of drama queens buying into message board mob mentality.  Reminds me of how so many of you were OUTRAGED that Nugent was going to be our place kicker this year and tried to shame the coaching staff for making such a decision.

Here is what happened.  The entire O-line sucked.  I am not defending Bodines play, but I have been watching him for 2 years and he is not as bad as many of you claim.  In fact Dalton was arguably the best protected QB in the entire season last year with Bodine playing every snap at center.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm kind of glad the Oline got dominated..... - fredtoast - 09-12-2016, 06:14 PM