Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now is the time to trade McCarron
(09-13-2016, 05:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I get what you are saying BUT the only times we've made it to the SB in nearly 50 years of existence our starting QB stayed healthy the entire time.

Anywho, this whole thing is super moot because it seems pretty clear the Brown's FO has no interest in actually spending draft picks.  And honestly, if the Browns' FO fires Hue for being unable to win in the AFC North with a QB room featuring Cody Kessler and 2 vet QBs who have won a grand total of like 5 games in the past 5 years things are even crazier there than I thought.

Well, let me put it a different way.

We could trade McCarron for 1st now possibly, if you want.

Or, we could trade him in the off season after he's fulfilled what we need him to do this year. Who knows he might actually start in the SB and win it. Then how much would he be worth in a trade? Certainly more than a 1st given that no college player coming out will have better credentials. Hell they guy has two National Titles in college, something that no current college QB is going to have in this upcoming draft.

Frankly, I'm starting to believe there are some Dalton fans who are afraid of McCarron. I'm not sure why, but that's a more logical reason for all the trade McCarron threads than the outlandish trades I keep hearing proposed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now is the time to trade McCarron - BengalChris - 09-13-2016, 06:36 PM