Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony
(09-13-2016, 05:21 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I didnt claim that as I am not a doctor nor an expert on it, doctors back then did. My apology for not adding this link or other ones sooner.  http://articles.latimes.com/1991-05-07/news/mn-1453_1_normal-heart-rhythm

Anyways enough derailing this about Bush, whose condition occurred in his 3rd year in office and was fine afterwards after treatment. And it is a weak argument to begin with so I am done talkin bout it. Bring up a better example like Reagan or Ike, which were done  that I agreed they should have stepped down.

Here's the deal, you're worried about an unconfirmed, unspecified medical condition affecting Hillary Clinton's medical fitness. However, you're not concerned about a confirmed, potentially life threatening condition in a sitting president. This entire story is nothing but fear mongering at its finest based upon speculation and misinformation. 

I've been ACLS certified for over 13 years. When I interpret an EKG there is no such thing as minor Afib or major Afib. It's just Afib. It either responds to treatment or it doesn't. If it responds to treatment it reduces the risk of death, but it doesn't completely eliminate that increased risk. A person with Afib controlled medically is still at an increased risk of death compared to someone without Afib. Even with treatment there is no guarantee the treatment will remain effective. 

You ignored every qualifier in the article you cited which didn't reinforce your confirmational bias. Long story short, you don't know what you don't know which why you're not worried about a potentially life threatening arrhythmia, but you are worried about an unconfirmed mystery medical condition. It is also why a medically controlled seizure disorder is no more incapacitating than a medically controlled arrhythmia. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Hillary's health.. - SunsetBengal - 09-13-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - Belsnickel - 09-13-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - SunsetBengal - 09-13-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - Millhouse - 09-13-2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - Rotobeast - 09-13-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Hillary's health.. - SunsetBengal - 09-13-2016, 09:38 PM