Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Soliciting Sex and Intimidating Witnesses
(09-13-2016, 06:08 PM)xxlt Wrote: So your response to mom would have been, "Sorry mom, without a rape kit you can't expect me to take you seriously?"

Honestly though, if you ever get the chance to give that instruction, please hang around to see just how easy it is for a rape victim to do that.

Spoiler alert: it is very hard for an adult woman. It is infinitely harder for a child. Honestly, if you ever get a chance to witness the process, or talk to a victim about why they did not follow your simple and excellent advice, please don't pass it up. I think you might find it a valuable learning opportunity.

Wow, a little overboard there?

The reason I would ask about a rape kit, is because I want to hang the bastard (which obviously means that I believe them). A rape kit is a vital piece of evidence that is very hard to dispute. He Said, She Said doesn't work all that well in court. Of course I would talk to them. I don't know why you think I wouldn't.

Obviously this is a very personal thing for you, so I would suggest you stop trying to take it out on me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Civil Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Soliciting Sex and Intimidating Witnesses - Mike M (the other one) - 09-13-2016, 07:42 PM