Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Virginia cop fired for not killing a man with an unloaded gun
(09-15-2016, 10:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Also, I'm curious why GMDabo felt the need to put "unloaded gun" in his thread title.  How is that relevant?  How could the responding officers know the gun wasn't loaded.  Should they have just assumed it was unloaded?  Is this merely the most recent example of GMDabo framing an argument against LEO's? Is GMDabo even capable of rational thought on this subject?

You decide!

That is the title of the article at the link.

I suppose it was relevant since the first officer was trying to defuse a suicide by cop situation and it shows he was handling it correctly.  You know, a good cop trying to do things the right/best way.

Could it be you have an internal tic to accuse me personally of things you don't know and to defend all officers (except the one fired I guess)?

I won't pass judgement on you for it though.

Can you address how the officers handled the situation?  Should the first officer have been more aggressive and shot the man just in case two other officers showed up and were put in danger?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: West Virginia cop fired for not killing a man with an unloaded gun - GMDino - 09-15-2016, 11:09 AM