Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Promises Big Announcement
(09-16-2016, 12:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The current issue about the candidate's health is a microcosm of how these two act. 

Trump has turned it into a circus and he started it with baseless accusations I believe even he knows are baseless. 

Hillary could be completely transparent and release her entire medical record, but hasn't. Of course, Trump could do the same, but hasn't. 

This behavior is an indication of what to expect of their presidency. Unfortunately. 

Yes, I'm aware.  And that's the sad sideshow that the political landscape as a whole has become in our nation.  Campaigns for as long as I can remember have become about "managing perceptions , news cycles, crafting stories and taking advantage of an opponent's situation" more than an honest discussion of platforms, policies, and the validity of one's positions and plans and how they will influence the well being of the citizens.  Granted, this has been the state for a long time, but the level to which it has devolved into substance less, mud slinging is astonishing even given the recent history.  Both are guilty of this and it shows in the unfavorability ratings.  I suppose with the advent of the glorification of all the despicable attributes of people in the reality tv era, this is likely only a natural (de)volution.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Promises Big Announcement - masterpanthera_t - 09-16-2016, 12:59 PM