Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals need to move on from Jeremy Hill
(09-19-2016, 03:17 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Small sample size, but week 1 Hill ran for 3.4yp, Gio ran for 5.0ypc. Hill had that one good run and 8 atrocious ones. Not sure what you saw.

Hill ran for 2.0ypc. He would need 50 carries to get 100 yards. That would be over 16 straight 3-and-outs. Teams normally don't get 16 drives in a game. Gio is a better runner, blocker, and pass catcher. Hill is good at TD vulturing.

I know what I saw and that game he did take some losses too because they was in the backfield a lot. When they wasn't he was looking back to form. I seen many posters saying hill was back and his td run was a thing of beauty powering over guys, now last game he did dance and it seemed he played with way more caution on protecting the ball because of the rain. He don't want to be a fumbler. They was also in the back field all game and gio looked like crap too running it. Gio only looked good in the dump off passes he got a lot of yardage. The problem is the o line, I don't know what y'all expect when we got the worst center in the game. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals need to move on from Jeremy Hill - bengalsturntup926 - 09-19-2016, 10:01 PM