Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge orders kids to juvenile center for refusing to see dad
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/national/judge-orders-kids-juvenile-center-refusing-see-dad/nmt2H/

Quote:By Cox Media Group National Content Desk

A Michigan judge has ordered three children held in juvenile detention until they are 18 years old, or until they attempt to have a relationship with their father.

Oakland County Circuit Judge Lisa Gorycyca held the three siblings, ages 15, 10 and 9, in contempt of court for refusing to apologize or participate in visitation with their father.

"I felt like I was watching them be executed," their mother, Maya Tsimhoni, said.

The family was in court for a hearing on supervised visitation. Gorycyca berated the older child, telling him that she doubted he had a very high I.Q. because he continued to defy her court order to have a relationship with his father, the Daily Tribune reported.

“You’re very defiant," she said. "You have no manners. … There is no reason why you do not have a relationship with your father. Your father has never been charged with anything. Your father’s never been convicted of anything. Your father doesn’t have a personal protection order against him. Your father is well-liked and loved by the community, his co-workers, his family (and) his colleagues. You, young man, have got it wrong. I think your father is a great man who has gone through hoops for you to have a relationship with you.”

The three children were taken into the custody after the hearing, held on June 24. According to news reports, the older son said the reason he refused to see his father is because he is violent, and he witnessed his father hitting his mother.

The judge has forbidden the children's mother and any of her family from visiting the children while they are in the detention facility, Oakland County Children's Village. At one point, Gorycyca compared the children to "Charlie Manson's cult."

A review hearing is set for Sept. 8.

W-T-Serious-F?!?!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Judge orders kids to juvenile center for refusing to see dad - GMDino - 07-09-2015, 09:08 AM