Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals need to move on from Jeremy Hill
(09-20-2016, 03:56 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: You guys just choose to ignore what I stated about the o line and the getting in a rhythm and act like he's been here four years already lol. He had a sophomore slump last year I get that, I think he lost some speed and was a little injured most the time. But I guarantee you we won't get nobody going with how our o line is playing. Bodine needs replaced and Marvin and most fans ignore that. I'm a fan of hill, I wanted to dradt him because he's a big back with speed and a upgrade over bjge.  I couldn't stand him as our back. He couldn't break a long one if his life depended on it. Let's just see what happens. If hill is non productive all year, I will say yes draft a running back. But we really need a replacement at center.

Do not think many fans are happy with Bodine's production so far and many of us called for a replacement to be drafted last year as well as this one.  Most of us have even wanted just about anybody to switch to Center too.  

Not hating on Hill yet and believe he is dancing because he is searching for a non existing hole. 

Am down on O-line play so far though. Not saying it can not be fixed but it is becoming worrisome early on.  

But knew the first 6 games were going to be difficult and even predicted a 4-2 or 3-3 record coming out of them per so many new starters this year. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals need to move on from Jeremy Hill - Go Cards - 09-20-2016, 02:31 PM