Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 day, 2 shootings in spotlight:
(09-20-2016, 04:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You did an outstanding job of trying to tap dance around my point and ended up helping reinforce it.  Since the use of lethal force is part of an LEO's job you need evidence that they used it improperly.  In all but the most extreme cases this cannot be determined at the scene.  Just acknowledge this simple, and correct, point and we'll move on.

Mellow

(09-20-2016, 12:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: First of all let me say that I agree with you that there is a lot more to this than what the video showed.  But when there are two clear videos of police shooting an unarmed man who is doing nothing threatening and is not even accused of being involved in any type of criminal activity then most of the public are going to feel that the officer should be in jail.  

All it takes is probable cause to make an arrest.  They do not have to have proof enough to convict just to make an arrest.  And with all the cases of police lying to protect guilty police officers you have to understand why the public feels this is another case  of police feeling like they are "above the law"

Rolleyes

Serious question though...how often can criminal activity be proven immediately?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
1 day, 2 shootings in spotlight: - GMDino - 09-20-2016, 08:54 AM
RE: 1 day, 2 shootings in spotlight: - GMDino - 09-20-2016, 05:12 PM