Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals need to move on from Jeremy Hill
(09-20-2016, 12:38 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Exactly, Nate. People are looking at this all wrong. Hill doesn't magically get better because you give him more carries. He gets more carries because he was running well in his first ten or so.

Hill had at least 19 carries in 4 games last season. His YPC in those games were 3.3, 4.5, 1.6, and 3.3... it's not magic. He ran for 2.0 YPC in Week 2. He wouldn't have suddenly broken off 4 20-yard runs once he hit 20 carries. Instead, the offense would have been even worse because it would have to suffer another 9 carries at 2.0 YPC.

The offense already looked terrible starting most of it's drives at 2nd and 8. I would prefer to not exacerbate the problem.

Its not the rbs fault,its the stinkin O-line folks.It all starts with them and you can not and will not win enough games unless you can establish the fu----ing running game.This offensive line is good at pass blocking,but they SUCK at the run game and you would think it would be just the opposite.Unless they get this fixed,this team is going to watching the super bowl just like all of us.This line should be addressed Now and I am one who believes this line is a bust.

With the reigning champs coming in here and believe this they are friggin super good on d and o.This game has to be won by our team,no excuses.Figure it out and if not and we lose,this is going to be a long long season.Its a good thing I have a lot of wood to cut and some deer hunting,I am a little worried.Having so many new guys its going to be a challenge to get it done and we were told that our coaching staff was so improved by all these wonderful coaches and we still cannot beat the pissburgs idiots. I SO HATE THE STEALERS,SO SO MUCH.The nfl pundits are picking them to win it all,that would be seven super bowls and we have none.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals need to move on from Jeremy Hill - fortyyearfan - 09-20-2016, 09:11 PM