Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt
(09-21-2016, 11:19 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You started the off topic conversation, please keep up.  Again, you have a history of posts that are anti-law enforcement and have demonstrated an inclination to dismiss the accounts of LEO's.  Pointing out that these protesters, who are protesting the shooting of an armed man, share that particular trait with you.  Hence your surprise at their behavior seems rather fake to me.  Forced at the very least.

Or its is possible I am for protests, not riots.  I am for questioning events, not playing judge, jury executioner (for either side).

Perhaps a person can have a view that is not black and white about the black and whites.

I am all for discussion on this topic...not for burning down cities over it.  I also not for just blowing every shooting off and hoping for the best in the end.

But enough about me. Mellow

As I was saying in the OP...this type of response does no good at all. Whether an innocent man was killed or the officers were 100% justified.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt - GMDino - 09-21-2016, 11:27 AM