Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pharaoh, Exodus, God, and the Meme that started an argument
(09-21-2016, 02:51 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Not sure what is so terrifying about accepting the obvious.  Of all the humans beings ever created, non have proven to be immortal.   p value?

In my opinion, no one mocks society more than the religious extremists.  Pushing their agendas upon everyone.  christians, muslims, jews.  All feel that everyone should just bow down to their delicate needs.  You want to believe a bunch of bullshit?  Go for it.  But keep it to yourself and stop shoving it down everyones throats.

Many are compelled to share their beliefs; however, I would disagree with anyone that commands you to bow down to their needs.

I will not keep my light under a basket; in the hopes that one person that did not previously see the light; now does. if you and others want to consider that shoving down throats then so be it. Many people that would perish otherwise are force fed until they are well enough to eat on their own.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pharaoh, Exodus, God, and the Meme that started an argument - bfine32 - 09-21-2016, 03:25 PM