Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pharaoh, Exodus, God, and the Meme that started an argument
(09-21-2016, 04:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'd think you'd find that this would be the response of the vast majority of atheists if religion was kept where it belongs, in people's private lives.  When it starts being pushed in the public square, e.g. public school curriculum, door to door proselytizing, laws based on religious belief, etc. that those people tend to react with anger, derision or both.

I have no issue with religion being in public school cirriculum; as it is a huge part of our culture. I do believe all major religions should be discussed; however, school officials should not give their opinions on the subject(s).

I have no issue with the door to door visit; given that I cannot remember the last time I had one. i know it used to be a mission at a chuch I attended, but many churches have stopped the practice; most likely due to being met with anger

I have no problems with laws that are passed to support the views of the majority of a culture; as long as the CRA is not violated and they are Constitutional.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pharaoh, Exodus, God, and the Meme that started an argument - bfine32 - 09-21-2016, 05:09 PM