Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt
(09-21-2016, 04:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I can certainly detect a lawyer who lacks basic knowledge of the law.  I'll be sure and post the screen cap of that post you hastily deleted when I get home.  Can't have people forgetting that a person who claims to be a lawyer lacks basic knowledge of the law.

Go ahead and post it.  The reason I deleted it was because I realized it was wrong.  No one corrected me.  It was all my own knowledge.

Unlike you I am willing to admit that I have made a mistake and moved to correct it.  Your attitude about how you are perfect and can even tell who is a criminal with zero evidence other than your infallible "senses" is the very root of most problems that communities have with police officers.  Too many LEO's think that they don't need any tangible evidence at all to justify treating an innocent person like a criminal because they all have these "powers" that allow them to know the truth without any proof at all. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt - fredtoast - 09-21-2016, 05:44 PM