Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt
(09-21-2016, 11:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My argument was based on fact.  I posted proof that it actually happens.

All my examples actually happen(ed) too.

Quote:Your argument that it does not happen and is only in the imagination of conspiracy theorist has been proven wrong.

Incorrect. As shown in my examples the fact that something has happened is not a good basis for saying it just happened again.  You'd probably need something called evidence to come to this conclusion.  If you lack said evidence and state your opinion based on the mere fact that it has happened over the course of human existence you are in Alex Jones conspiracy land.

Quote:You can try to spin it anyway you want, but I have proven that it is not just something from the imagination of a conspiracy theorist.

No spin, just straightforward facts.

Quote:Obviously only a small percentage of police get caught planting a gun. So it happens a lot more than you like to pretend. 

Haha, as an attorney you should be ashamed of yourself for this statement.  You basically said, "I know it happens a lot more than the few instances that have been actually proven!"  In one statement you've made a bigger bad actor LEO comment than any ever made on this board.  Oh man, coming from a DPD that is priceless!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-22-2016, 12:12 AM