Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt
(09-21-2016, 04:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not even remotely what I said.  I was directly responding to your assertion that "respect the cop" does not work.

I was responding to someone who said that 99% of these are people not respecting cops. That's a good argument when we have guys charging cops, but it's a shitty argument when we're shooting guys sitting in their cars at traffic stops, standing with their arms raised against their car, and being tackled and tazed by two guys outside of a gas station.

I'm not even "anti-cop". I've only had one experience with an asshole cop, the rest have been great. I just think it's dumb to write it off as "well, they clearly just aren't respecting cops". I've argued for justifiable use of force before. I'm not some facebook social justice warrior crying foul when a kid with a gun aims it towards cops when they're chasing him because he robbed someone. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt - BmorePat87 - 09-22-2016, 09:21 AM