Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt
(09-22-2016, 09:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: But what you posted wasn't really questioning why some people get shot, and some people don't, it was showing where specifically white people didn't get shot.  You probably can't find as many incidents where a black man has a gun and doesn't get shot, because that doesn't make a good story.

And if you take race out of it, which so many want to do, does that matter?

I did come across that because in another post I responded to the question was about 5000 white guys with guns.  So the search brought me to the next site about white people not being shot.

Either way these were incidents with guns being aimed at police officers....and no one died.  this is why when someone IS shot and killed it needs extra scrutiny whether the officers like it or not.

And I've searched just now for stories of black people with guns not shot by police. I figured at least Beirtbart would have a dozen or so just to prove a point. None yet. And THAT doesn't mean it never happens. Just means I haven't found a story yet.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt - GMDino - 09-22-2016, 09:57 AM