Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt
(09-22-2016, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: And if you take race out of it, which so many want to do, does that matter?

I did come across that because in another post I responded to the question was about 5000 white guys with guns.  So the search brought me to the next site about white people not being shot.

Either way these were incidents with guns being aimed at police officers....and no one died.  this is why when someone IS shot and killed it needs extra scrutiny whether the officers like it or not.

And I've searched just now for stories of black people with guns not shot by police.  I figured at least Beirtbart would have a dozen or so just to prove a point.  None yet.  And THAT doesn't mean it never happens.  Just means I haven't found a story yet.

What I'm saying is if someone wants to have that conversation, then don't begin it (the authors) by pointing out, guess what guess what, it was a white guy that didn't get shot. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt - michaelsean - 09-22-2016, 10:03 AM