Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt
(09-22-2016, 11:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, I attack the messengers point.  When the messenger has a clear bias, as you obviously do, that obviously affects their argument.  You have only your buddy Fred to blame, he already stated if something has happened once you can assume it just happened.  You've posted blatantly anti-LEO posts, so using Fred's logic I can accuse you of it at any time.  Sorry, I didn't make these rules.

Assumptions.

I posted eight events that actually happened.  If you do not like the page source feel free to click any of the links to the actual stories.

(09-22-2016, 11:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A point I directly addressed.  Why did the site in question use only examples with white people in them?  Do you honestly think no black person with a gun has ever been handled the same way?  They have an agenda and you have an agenda.  Cherry picking incidents doesn't prove a point, it only proves bias.

I throw out an old chestnut here that you might remember:  I already addressed this. 

(09-22-2016, 11:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll refer you to the questions above then. Why the cherry picking of events?  Agenda maybe?

Please see the answer above.

(09-22-2016, 11:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No one said you couldn't.  Please find one post in which anyone has said this topic is off limits.  The closest you can get is my saying a decision cannot be made without all the facts.  Fred, a person who claims to be a lawyer but fails to understand basic legal principles, wanted the officer arrested on the spot.  Pointing out the fallacy of that argument is not an attack or trying to make the topic forbidden, it's simply pointing out a bad argument.  You seem to get disagreement confused with attacks on a regular basis.  I guess I can see where these college kids are getting it from.

Thanks for not attacking the messenger.   Mellow

My point is, and was, just because the eight examples were not black people that doesn't stop the questions from being asked.  That was a direct attempt to REMOVE race from the issue but that seems to be impossible because people want to focus on the race of the eight people NOT shot.

I said remove it and provide answers.  Instead it was continually brought up again.

If you have examples of black people aiming guns at cops and not being shot please feel free to share.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt - GMDino - 09-22-2016, 12:12 PM