Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pharaoh, Exodus, God, and the Meme that started an argument
(09-25-2016, 01:13 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If you can't hang onto your belief without tangible evidence, what is the difference between you and "intellectuals"?

I would never question someone's decisions or their belief when going through troubling times. My story just points out that, regardless of those troubling times, i never doubted that God was real. I just chose to not live in the pain and i covered that up by trying to do things that would make me not feel it as much. After a while, i realized it didn't work. 

My issue with the "intellectuals" is, how intellectual can you be when you understand that something is based on faith, yet you choose to speak out and deny it because you can't see or test it? It's like running a test on something and ignoring the most crucial aspect of it. Makes zero sense.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pharaoh, Exodus, God, and the Meme that started an argument - rfaulk34 - 09-25-2016, 12:05 PM