Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 day, 2 shootings in spotlight:
(09-27-2016, 10:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is illegal to threaten a person even if you do not intend to enforce that threat.

This is true.  Now you need to show us were the threat is.

Quote:All that is required under the law is that the person believes the threat is real, and in this case the kid had every reason to believe that the guy cursing him would enforce his threat.  There is absolutely no reason he would NOT believe it.

I'll ask again, what threat?

Quote:Another cop who believes he is above the law and can threaten and intimidate people just for asking him what time it was.

Hah, you have no idea how much I'm enjoying watching you fumble around on this issue.  First you claim I violated the kid's rights.  I point out how you're wrong.  After looking it up on the internet you then admit I am right.  Then you looked up what constitutes a criminal threat but you lack the legal knowledge to determine how the law actually works.  You should have picked an easier profession to pretend you're part of.

Messages In This Thread
1 day, 2 shootings in spotlight: - GMDino - 09-20-2016, 08:54 AM
RE: 1 day, 2 shootings in spotlight: - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-27-2016, 10:12 AM