Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today in "I Can't Believe I just Saw That"....
(09-27-2016, 03:17 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Not at all. I apologize if I worded that in a way that suggested that.

I personally lived in an apartment from the age of 14 until I was 27. First with my mom, then on my own.  If I could go back I wouldn't have bought my house and I'd still be living in an apartment.

I speaking specifically about some of the pepole who live in these apartments. What I meant by there being a lot of them, is there's not only ones with tons of units but there's just a lot of different complexes in general.  When the housing vouchers replaced section 8 a lot of the units were filled by a lot of trash.  What used to be hardworking people, many times single or older, has now been replaced by those sucking off the government teet. It completely ruined the entire neighborhood.

Sorry - coming off a bad week and I'm a bit testy.

I lived in some apartments like the ones you're describing. It was nice enough - right up until the city came in and opened all the empty units and we saw our own building's dirty underbelly as left by some of the previous tenants.

Seriously I wish I had my old SD card to show you - the units looked like they had been burned ffrom the inside. It was black mold. Needless to say the more respectable residents filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of everyone. The owner promptly fled the country back to his native land (Romania I believe).

If you Google Riviera Maia apartments Toledo, you might be able to find some photos. It was bad.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today in "I Can't Believe I just Saw That".... - BigPapaKain - 09-27-2016, 03:33 PM