Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today in "I Can't Believe I just Saw That"....
(09-27-2016, 10:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why would something like this make you so mad?

How were you damaged by this music?

When  you are in public people around you are allowed to laugh talk or listen to music.  Unless it is actually interfering with something you are doing you need to pull that big stick out of your ass and stop letting it upset you

What? So mad? Damaged? I shared what I thought was a funny story. Not 3 posts before yours I even said it left me more dumbfounded than angry.  And if you can't see the difference between talking and laughing, and propping up a portable bluetooth speaker in your grocery cart, blaring it for an entire 20k sq ft store to hear then you're living on another planet.

The fact you follow people around looking for argurements is something I really think you need to think about why it is exactly you do it. You're a smart guy, you can't be this dense.  It's clear you have an agenda, and that's to look for or create conflicts.

There is no stick in my ass. The man was blaring vulgar music for the whole store to hear. And the fact it was vulgar is really besides the point, but only adds to lack of civility. I don't want to hear that any more than he probably wants to hear my music.  And last I checked he wasn't the store DJ. I would think, for most rational human beings, that they would realize it is beyond rude to subject others to your listening choice while they're trying to do their grocery shopping.

I can't believe I'm even explaining this. I mean, wtf?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today in "I Can't Believe I just Saw That".... - Wes Mantooth - 09-27-2016, 10:45 PM