We're Screwed
Not As Bad As I Think
Ray's That Good
Growing Pains
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else Worried About Ogbuehi?
(09-27-2016, 10:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No worries.

Ogbuehi will be fine.  He just missed most of training camp and needs to catch up.

Plus we have an excellent O-line coach.  Over the last few years our O-line has consistently been ranked as one of the best in the league.  Alexander will get it straightened out.

Good to see that 75% of fans agree with me.  The people who have an obsessive hatred for Alexander make a lot of noise, but the majority sees the truth.

Meh. I clicked on "growing pains" for Ogbuehi because I think the kid can only go up from here. That doesn't mean I approve of Paul Alexander. I'm sure many of the folks who clicked that option feel the same way.

In 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2015 and 2016, the o-line has struggled with pass protection, even with a QB who is consistently among the best at getting rid of the football quickly.

Since 2006, we've ranked 20th or worse in YPC in every year but one (2014).

There are 2 ways to judge a line. Pass protection and effiency with the run. PA's groups have been mediocre at best in one category, and pretty abysmal in the other.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else Worried About Ogbuehi? - Shake n Blake - 09-28-2016, 01:55 PM