Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Would Like to Talk (Civilly) About the Generalization of "White People"
I mean, if we were to really discuss privileges, and this based only what you were given, they we should focus the most on the difference in privilege between good looking people and those who are unattractive and/or the intelligent and unintelligent.

Do you know how many advantages really good looking people have? Do you know how many disadvantages unattractive people have? Same goes for intelligence. There is a huge difference. HUGE.

Social status, jobs, income, etc. All of these are affected by one's looks and intelligence. Some are born into immense privilege. Being handed a combination of them can result in a winning lottery ticket, or a lump of coal.

I mean, if you were really bringing things into play that people didn't earn, or that were gifted with, why don't we spend more time on this? This spans across all races and nationalities. Good looking people and smart people are more privileged than those who are neither. Fact.

Is this where we are headed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Would Like to Talk (Civilly) About the Generalization of "White People" - Wes Mantooth - 09-28-2016, 03:40 PM