Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 day, 2 shootings in spotlight:
(09-28-2016, 04:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. Going off on somebody doesnt necessarily mean screamed.

Also, there are different degrees between polite exchange and scream. No need to jump straight to extremes.

Did you even read the last sentence? Explains a lot.

All I can base it on is what the poster of the story said.  He "went off" and told the other person to " **** off".    He didn't say "I told the guy that I was on to his evil ways and reminded him that I am the Alpha Male and he would be best to get moving along."

He "went off" and told the guy to "**** off" because he needed to have a "strong response" to the perceived absolute threat in order to avoid a possible certain incident with what could be was definitely a person with bad intentions.

I do not know him personally.  All I know is what he posts on these boards.  Based on his own words I'd have to reach the conclusion that it was not a polite exchange.  I will also add that the person who told this story has never said he was polite or non-threatening.  All that has been said is "legally" he couldn't be charged with threatening someone.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
1 day, 2 shootings in spotlight: - GMDino - 09-20-2016, 08:54 AM
RE: 1 day, 2 shootings in spotlight: - GMDino - 09-28-2016, 05:42 PM