Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fine line between autism and genius
(09-29-2016, 04:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not saying I 100% believe it, and I am not a big conspiracy person. That said... if it weren't for the DNC Leaks already showing the media collaborating with Hillary during the primaries, I would immediately write this off as crazy fiction.

Now? Meh, I would keep my mind open, at least.

Yeah, she's been the media's darling for 30 years. That's why, if you haven't noticed, people reflexively say they trust her, think she is highly competent as well as personally likeable, and they can't think of any reason anyone would harbor any negative sentiments about her whatsoever. For those who haven't noticed, TheLeonardLeap will be happy to beam you down to the planet surface to witness it for yourself.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fine line between autism and genius - xxlt - 10-01-2016, 12:22 PM