Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-07-2016, 11:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They do not exonerate Trump. I just found it surprising dude said Bill's actions didn't matter if he did not announce he was running for President. I missed the part where Trump said he was running for President in the vid provided.

I further find it hilarious that Hills is going to feign outrage of the objectification of women. Like I said: what Trump said does not look good. but I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I've never talked about what I would do with a woman with a pal in what I thought was a private conversation. 

You understood his implications with his comment. You feigning surprise is about as hilarious as Hillary feigning outrage (because let's be honest, she is laughing her ass off).

As to the last part, I sincerely hope you have not had a conversation with someone where you have described yourself engaging in sexual assault. I mean, that is what it would take to be hypocritical by expressing outrage at this.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Belsnickel - 10-08-2016, 12:02 AM