Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-08-2016, 12:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure where I said I was surprised (feigned or otherwise), but I do understand saying "I didn't say that" is frowned upon once someone says you said it.

If telling someone else what I would do with an attractive female without first wooing her and buying her a nice steak dinner is describing an sexual assault, then guilty as charged.

Trump was a playboy in those days and most likely talked up his game to someone he thought was awe struck. But it is what it is and the self-righteous will say "I never". 

Keep defending this:

Quote:"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the *****."

Ten years later, as a candidate and now the Republican nominee, Trump has come under fire for insulting and directing crude language toward women. He's rejected such criticism repeatedly, insisting "nobody has more respect for women than me."

RELATED: GOP Piles on Donald Trump Over Remarks on Women

In the 2005 recording obtained by NBC News from Access Hollywood, Trump, then newly married to Melania Trump, spots a young woman through a bus window while in conversation with Billy Bush, at the time an anchor for Access Hollywood, and others.
"Whoa, whoa," he said to Bush about the woman's appearance. "I gotta use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her."

Earlier in the conversation, Trump recalls talking about trying to woo a married woman.

"I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try to **** her, she was married ... and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

"I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture and I told her 'I'll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'" Trump is heard saying. "I moved on her like a *****, and I could not get there, and she was married. And all the sudden I see her and she's got the big phony tits, she's totally changed her look."

PLEASE keep trying to defend him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - GMDino - 10-08-2016, 12:41 AM