Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-08-2016, 09:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was referring to the actions, not words. Now if Trump would have groped somebody in the video, then you and Hollodero would have a point, but that's not what happened. Trump gave cordial greeting and then dude pretty much forced girl to hug Donald and Donald still did nothing. He did not rape, molest, grope, sexually assault, sexually harass, ect....

Once again: any link to him sexually assaulting anyone?  

No we don't have physical evidence he groped a woman. If we had, police would have stepped in by now. But you're right, good for him that he didn't molest that woman right away on tape. I'm sure he's very proud of himself about that.

We have a man bragging about molesting women on a regular basis. It's not really up to God to judge at this point. Whoever complained about any Clinton affair has to cry out here. You're the Christian guys, you're supposed to give a damn about a candidate's morality and values.

The reporter is completely irrelevant. He is apparently a member of the Bush family, yet amazingly does not run for office. You don't even need to care about him. Care about the man who does run.

You really seem to be caught in an intellectual trap. There have to be moments where you have to see that. You just would need to step out of it like more and more republicans do and admit what this man - at the very least - is: A character completely unfit for a presidency.

Or you have to stay with "he only bragged about molesting women on a regular basis, he maybe didn't actually do it, so I still fully trust this man for no apparent reason."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - hollodero - 10-08-2016, 10:24 PM